Pauline Rowson video - from Inspiration, ideas, plotlines to crime novels - the DI Horton series

This video was filmed during a talk I gave to a lovely audience at Sandhurst Library in December 2013.

In this extract I am talking about the inspiration behind my DI Andy Horton crime novels and how I develop ideas into plot lines.

I hope you enjoy watching it.  For all my forthcoming talks please visit the events page.  If you would like me to speak to your organisation, library or group please contact me.




Pauline Rowson has been hailed as "redefining the genre of police drama" by setting it against the atmospheric backdrop of the ever changing sea. Her cops are tough yet fallible.The DI Andy Horton series of crime novels has everything: compelling crimes, complex past history, a tough work environment, romantic entanglements and political intrigue played out against the dramatic and powerfully evocative British marine landscape of Portsmouth and the Solent.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.