Talks and crime writing on the agenda for Pauline Rowson in March

March is a busy month for me.  I'll be entertaining audiences with tales of murder, mystery and mayhem and explaining how I write my crime novels. Below are the details of the talks and public appearances I'm giving in March.

I'll be speaking about the inspiration behind my crime novels, how I research and plot them and I'll be telling the audience about the creation of my flawed and rugged detective, DI Andy Horton.

On 4 March I was at the New Forest and Waterside U3A. I'll be posting some photographs from my talk in a separate blog.


On Saturday 8 March  I'll be appearing at CSI Winchester 2014, a spin off of CSI Portsmouth which I help to organize and which takes place in November every year. This year's CSI Portsmouth is on Saturday 8 November and is a one day event where crime fiction meets crime fact. More details on my website.

At CSI Winchester I'll be taking part in a panel with crime writer NJ Cooper  and we'll be joined by crime experts the Head of Operations for Hampshire Police Crime Scene Investigations, Carolyn Lovell and fingerprints expert Jane Aston. Over 100 tickets have been sold and it looks like being a great event.

Then on 13 March I'll be talking about  "The perfect system for writing a novel" to the Chiltern Writers Group

If you would like to book me for an event please contact me via my website.

Writing

On the writing front I will be busy working on three novels, yes, three.  I'll be revising DI Andy Horton 12, writing DI Andy Horton 13, and plotting out the novel in my brand new series of crime novels with a new series hero.

I'll also be planning for the publication in April of the latest in the DI Andy Horton series, Shroud of Evil which will be published in hardcover in the UK and Commonwealth.


Shroud of Evil - DI Andy Horton 11


Buy Pauline Rowson's Books on Amazon

 

Buy Pauline Rowson's books at your local bookshop

Buy Pauline Rowson's books at your local bookshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.