Crime author Pauline Rowson to talk at libraries in Bognor, Lymington, Worthing, Yate and Weymouth

Three more speaking engagements in libraries have been added to my calendar of events for 2014 which means that I will be meeting lots of readers in libraries around the country.

I’m delighted to have been asked to speak to readers at Bognor Regis, Worthing,  Lymington, Yate and Weymouth Libraries about the flawed and rugged hero DI Andy Horton and how I write, research and plot the Horton crime series and my crime novels.

I'll be at Bognor Regis Library on 20 May at 7pm and Lymington Library on 16 July at 7pm. Tickets are available from the libraries mentioned.





I'll be at Worthing Library during Crime Writing Month, an initiative from the Crime Writers' Association of Great Britain, on 28 June 2014 from 2.30pm - 4pm. I'll be talking about the inspiration behind my crime novels and the craft of crime writing. Tickets on sale from Worthing Library.

Then I’ll be at Yate Library on 22 September at 7.30pm and at Weymouth Library on 22 October at 2pm.

All my talks are followed by a comprehensive Q & A session and book signing.

In addition to library talks I'll also be speaking at a number of U3As around the country. You can see all my speaking engagements for 2014 and 2015 on the Events Page.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.