Radio Interview, talk and writing lined up for crime author Pauline Rowson in July

July and summer is in full swing. There are a couple of appearances lined up for me in July and hopefully the chance to do lots of writing.  I'm currently revising DI Andy Horton crime novel number twelve and hope to have that finished by the end of August.

Meanwhile on 15 July I'll be appearing on the Julian Clegg Breakfast Show on BBC Radio Solent.  Those of you who are early risers or commuters can catch the interview at 6.40am.

I'll be talking about the DI Andy Horton crime series which is set in the Solent area, of Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight and the latest DI Andy Horton novel, Shroud of Evil.




http://aerbook.com/books/Shroud_of_Evil-8732.html

Read an extract by clicking on the above image


If the interview is far too early in the day for some of you then you can listen on BBC i player after the show has been broadcast.

On the 16 July 2014 I will be at  Lymington Library at 7pm where I'll be entertaining the audience with tales of my crime writing and the inspiration behind my crime novel.

Tickets and further details from: Lymington Library, North Close, Lymington, SO41 9BW. Tel: 0845 6035631

 In between I'm sure I will have lots of opportunities for walks around the coastlines of Langstone and Chichester Harbours, Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight, getting inspiration for my crime novels and looking for a good place to put a body!

You can  keep up to date with all my news by subscribing to my enewsletter.

You can also follow me on twitter or on Facebook.


And DI Andy Horton also has his own Facebook Page.

You can Like the DI Andy Horton Crime Novel Facebook Page





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.