What's on in February for crime author Pauline Rowson

In February I will be continuing with the revisions to the second in the Art Marvik crime series . The first in this brand new crime series, featuring the former marine commando, special boat services officer, Silent Running, is being published on 30 March 2015.

But never fear Andy Horton fans because I am not deserting my rugged and flawed detective. I've already written the first draft of DI Andy Horton 13 so it will be back to that as soon as I have finished Art Marvik 2.  Meanwhile the thirteenth in the DI Andy Horton series, Fatal Catch is to be published in autumn 2015.

I will be entertaining two very different audiences in February with tales of murder, mystery and mayhem and telling them how I write, research and plot my crime novels.

On February 9 I will be talking to the Stoke and North Hayling Women's Institute and on February 17 to second year Criminology and Forensic studies students at the Institute of Criminal Justice Studies, University of Portsmouth.  I'm looking forward to both talks.

You can see all my speaking engagements on my diary of events on the Events Page of my website.

There is further exciting news to come in 2015, which will be announced here and on Twitter and my Facebook page.


If you would like to be kept up to date with the book news, talks and  latest news then you can also subscribe to my newsletter which is usually issued every 5/6 weeks, unless there is something so exciting that it simply can't wait that long to be announced!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.