What's on in January 2016 and the year ahead for crime author Pauline Rowson


2016 kicks off with the publication in the USA in hardcover of Fatal Catch, the twelfth in the DI Andy Horton crime mystery series of novels.  Fatal Catch is already published in hardcover and as an ebook in the UK by Severn House. It will be published in paperback in August 2016.

Fatal Catch, a DI Andy Horton Mystery

 In this novel Horton is called out to examine a gruesome catch by two fishermen: a human hand.Is it that of missing violent criminal Alfie Wright – or is he the killer? And where is the rest of the corpse?   Soon Horton finds himself immersed in a complex case where everyone has a reason to lie and no one is who they seem. Assailed by doubts both in his personal and professional life, Horton desperately tries to keep his emotional feelings under control and his focus on his work. His instincts tell him to trust no one and believe nothing; he’s not sure though whether this time he’ll succeed …

Then on 11 January 2016  I will be on BBC Radio Solent,on the very popular Julian Clegg Breakfast Show at 7.25am. I always look forward to chatting to Julian even if it means getting up before the dawn to travel to the Southampton BBC Studios.  It is well worth it.


Pauline Rowson on the Julian Clegg Show BBC Radio Solent

 Other than that throughout January and I will be busy working on putting the finishing touches to both DI Andy Horton 13 and 14, and Art Marvik 3.

The year ahead


May 2016 will see the publication of the second in the new marine based crime series featuring former Royal Marine Commando, Art Marvik, Dangerous Cargo.  While the first Silent Running will be published in paperback in April 2016.  It is already available in hardcover and as an ebook and on Amazon Kindle.

Marvik, newly out of the marines, is tough, highly trained, fearless, intelligent and fit.  In these crime novels he and his former Royal Marine Commando colleague, Shaun Strathem become attached as civilian undercover operatives to the National Intelligence Marine Squad ( NIMS). Read more about Art Marvik and watch the book trailer.

Fatal Catch is to be published in paperback in August 2016 and the new DI Andy Horton crime novel, no. 13 in the series will be published in October 2016.

Talks


I have lots of talks lined up for 2016 to audiences from the University of the Third Age, Probus Clubs Women's Institutes, libraries and retirement associations. Also my annual trip to the London Book Fair to meet up with my Agents and Publisher.   You can view all these and photographs from my talks in 2015 on the events page of my website.

Radio and TV


As well as appearing on the Julian Clegg show I will again be on That's Solent TV in February 2016 on Freeview Channel 8 in the Solent area.


Pauline Rowson on That's Solent TV

For dates of my radio and TV shows and all my talks and events check out the events page on my website.

Subscribe to my monthly newsletter



If you would like to be kept up to date with information on my new books, my talks and my interviews along with articles on writing and my events you can subscribe to my monthly newsletter.

With all best wishes for a happy, healthy and peaceful 2016.

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.