Murder and mystery was on the menu at the ladies lunch club with guest speaker crime author Pauline Rowson

Murder and mystery was on the menu on Monday 31 October at the Esseborne Manor Hotel, Andover, Hampshire when I was delighted to entertain the ladies at their monthly lunch club with tales of my fictional detective, the enigmatic DI Andy Horton and my new crime busting hero, former Royal Marine Commando, Art Marvik.

Pauline Rowson talking about her crime novels at the Esseborne Manor Hotel



All my crime novels are set against the backdrop of the sea, my trademark, primarily on the south coast of England, and I explained how I draw my inspiration and ideas for the novels from locations around the coasts of Portsmouth, the Isle of Wight, Southampton, Dorset and Sussex.

I also explained how I create the characters for my multi-layered and action-packed crime novels and demonstrated how I plot my crime novels, and conduct my meticulous forensic research, paying tribute to the assistance given to me by Hampshire Police and forensic and crime scene experts.

Crime author Pauline Rowson entertaining the ladies at Esseborne Manor Hotel



Esseborne Manor is a small, stylish Victorian Country House hotel and restaurant in Hampshire, between Andover and Newbury.  Every last Monday of the month the hotel hosts a Ladies Lunch Club where guests are entertained by speakers after lunch.

The audience were fantastic. It was lovely meeting them and entertaining them  with tales of my crime busting heroes, DI Andy Horton and Art Marvik.

Pauline Rowson book signing at Esseborne Manor Hotel, Hampshire

 My next speaking engagement is at Portchester Library, on Thursday 10 November. Tickets cost £4.00. Click here for more information


 
LEAVE A BOOK REVIEW

If you've enjoyed reading my crime novels please do tell others, we'd also love for you to leave a short review or rating on Amazon as it all helps to introduce the novels to new readers.

Where to buy

Pauline Rowson's books USA

Pauline Rowson's books UK

From your local bookshop


Also available as an ebook and on Amazon Kindle, Kobo and for loan from UK, USA, Irish and Commonwealth libraries


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.