Pauline Rowson meets up with some lovely fans of her crime novels at Portchester Library, Hampshire

I met up with some lovely fans of my crime novels at Portchester Library, Hampshire, on Thursday 10 November where I was taking part in the Portchester Literary Festival for the second time. I also gave a talk at last year's festival in December 2016.



Portchester Library- Book signing, Pauline Rowson signing her crime novels

I talked about my crime busting heroes, DI Andy Horton and Art Marvik and explained how I create my characters, draw up my plot lines and research and write the crime novels set in the Solent area on the South Coast of England.


Portchester Library - Pauline Rowson explaining how she draws up her plot lines

There are now twelve novels in the DI Andy Horton series and two in the Art Marvik series. I am also the author of two standalone crime novels, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill.

Art Marvik is a former Royal Marine Commando, Special Boat Services Officer, turned undercover investigator for the UK's National Intelligence Marine Squad (NIMS) and is introduced in Silent Running with Dangerous Cargo  the second in the series published by Severn House in 2016.

Fatal Catch is the twelfth in the DI Andy Horton crime series.

My novels are published in paperback, hardcover and as ebooks on Amazon Kindle and Kobo, available in the UK and USA.  Many of them are also available as unabridged audio books

They have been hailed as "compelling," "multi-layered and complex" "a great read for mystery lovers".




LEAVE A BOOK REVIEW

If you've enjoyed reading my crime novels please do tell others, we'd also love for you to leave a short review or rating on Amazon as it all helps to introduce the novels to new readers.

Where to buy

Pauline Rowson's books USA

Pauline Rowson's books UK

From your local bookshop


Also available as an ebook and on Amazon Kindle, Kobo and for loan from UK, USA, Irish and Commonwealth libraries


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.