A killing spree breaks out in Lyndhurst in the New Forest

Members of Lyndhurst U3A (University of the Third Age) went on a killing spree with me on Wednesday 8 March but I'm glad to say no one was murdered, or even wounded, as Inspector Andy Horton and Art Marvik were on hand to see that any villains got put away before any real damage could be inflicted.


A taste for murder at Lyndhurst U3A with Pauline Rowson

I was at Lyndhurst in the New Forest in England to talk about my crime novels set against the backdrop of the sea on the south coast of England and of my crime busting heroes, the rugged and flawed detective, DI Andy Horton, and my new hero, troubled former Royal Marine Commando Art Marvik now working as an undercover investigator for the UK's National Intelligence Marine Squad,(NIMS).



Pauline Rowson entertaining with tales of her crime busting heroes


I was also delighted to launch the latest in the Inspector Andy Horton crime series, Lethal Waves,  number thirteen in the series, published by Severn House in the UK on 28 February 2017 and in the USA on the 1 June 2017

Lethal Waves a DI Andy Horton crime novel by Pauline Rowson



I talked about how I created my characters and how I plot and research my crime novels. I've given many talks to U3A groups across England. The University of the Third Age (U3A) provide life-enhancing and life-changing opportunities for retired and semi-retired people who come together to learn, not for qualifications but for its own reward: the sheer joy of discovery. Members share their skills and life experiences. The U3A movement is supported by its national organisation, the Third Age Trust.

Lyndhurst, Pauline Rowson talking about her crime novels



My talk was followed by a lively Question and Answer session and a book signing. They were a truly lovely audience.


Lyndhurst Pauline Rowson entertaining the audience with tales of murder mystery

You can view all my speaking engagements on  the events page on my website.

For further information and any enquiries please contact me via my website.




LEAVE A BOOK REVIEW ON AMAZON

If you've enjoyed reading my crime novels please do tell others, we'd also love for you to leave a short review or rating on Amazon as it all helps to introduce the novels to new readers.

Where to buy

Pauline Rowson's books USA

Pauline Rowson's books UK

From your local bookshop


Also available as an ebook and on Amazon Kindle, Kobo and for loan from UK, USA, Irish and Commonwealth libraries


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.