The Book Launch

It's a long time since I wrote here, still getting the hang of it and wondering if anyone reads it! Anyway, I have been busy finishing revising the second DI Andy Horton novel which is scheduled for publication in 2008. Now it is all done and dusted and only the agonising over the cover to be got through. I am already half way through the next Andy Horton marine mystery and after that it will be another thriller. There's no stopping me now.

But first...
My new marine mystery thriller, In For The Kill is due out on 5 February and there are many book talks and signings to be done. I kick off the book launch with a signing at my wonderful little local bookshop on Hayling Island, where I can be assured that at least some of my friends will turn up to keep me company. Sales of my previous two marine mysteries have done well here ( and elsewhere I am pleased to say) so hopefully my readers will be back for marine mystery number three. After this I am all over the place, in Chichester, Bournemouth, Petersfield, Southampton, London.... to see where I am appearing visit www.rowmark.co.uk I am looking forward to meeting my readers and hearing their views and meeting new readers.

In For The Kill is in a three for two promotion in both Waterstone's and Borders, which is great news for me, as hopefully it will continue to build my name and bring in new readers.

There was a very good feature article on me in Hampshire Life magazine (Feb. Edition), which is great to kick start the book launch and tour. Have been working tirelssly on the PR, it is such a vital part of marketing and selling a book. Now I am gearing myself up for the tour. More on this to come.

If you want to see more about In For The Kill go to www.rowmark.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.