Out for the count and Thank Yous

Voting on the books on the World Book Day, Spread The Word web site has now closed and they're out for the count. I would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who voted for In Cold Daylight and to those of you who were kind enough to leave a comment. You can still read about In Cold Daylight and make a comment about the book if you wish to. The results are to be announced on Monday 4 February, so I'll keep you all posted!



Now for something different - well almost. On Tuesday I gave a talk to the lovely people at Southwick Library, near Brighton. And here they are, (or at least some of them) listening to me reading the prologue of In For The Kill. The library invited me to talk in honour of the first anniversary of the opening of their new building and a splendid library it is too. The evening was great fun and it was nice to meet so many fans. Thank you also to those of you who voted for In Cold Daylight.






And now I have to say another thank you. Just had a lovely surprise. I was looking on Amazon and saw that there was a new review for In For The Kill. Thank you Ellen, whoever and wherever you are for your review. I am SO glad you enjoyed the novel. I will be working on the next thriller, as soon as I have finished this Andy Horton Marine Mystery - now on the third draft. I've got an idea and a character forming in my mind and am very excited about it. I think it's going to blow the lid on a big, deep and dark secret...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.