London Book Fair Here I Come


Only four days to go now to the London Book Fair and I'm almost ready for it. This is a major event in the publishing and book selling calendar and a chance to network and make new contacts. I'm looking forward to it and am attending a couple of seminars this year, one on "how to pitch to television and film" which should be interesting. I think my marine mysteries would be great on TV set against the backdrop of the Solent and featuring my ruggedly seductive Inspector Horton. But then I guess every author thinks that about his or her work. I have had interest from TV and film for both of my thrillers, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill and for my marine mysteries, it's just turning that interest into options and then getting it into production. I'm also looking forward to meeting up with friends and contacts: authors, publishers and agents. Now all I've got to do is decide what to wear - that's the difficult bit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.