Check Out The Official Pauline Rowson Web Site

The new Official Pauline Rowson Web Site is now live and looking good. If you haven't already discovered it there is a lot on it, including information on all the DI Horton Marine Mystery crime novels, the thrillers, my play, Murder at the Pelican Club, and my marketing and motivational books with widgets where you can listen to previews.

There are also videos of me being interviewed by Raychel Harvey-Jones about In For The Kill and Deadly Waters, and there is a preview of me talking about my DVD, 'Successful Selling.' In addition, there is a blog and press releases plus links to interviews and updates on my events. Of course some of the information is here on my blog, but there is also a form on the web site for those of you who would like to go on my mailing list for my regular e news bulletins and updates. You never know there might even be some exclusive special offers in due course!

There is also a 'What's New?' page on the website with news of book deals, launches etc.

There are more refinements to come over the next few months including adding an RSS feed to help keep you up to date with changes, so I will let you know when they have been added. Meanwhile, if any of you check it out and have any suggestions on how it can be improved, or what you would like to see on it, plus if you experience any problems I would love to hear from you.

Comments

Martin Edwards said…
A very impressive website!

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.