The DI Andy Horton mystery crime novels by Pauline Rowson in order

I've had a request for the list of the DI Andy Horton novels in order.  They are listed in order on my website at www.rowmark.co.uk but here they are:

Tide of Death
 
Deadly Waters
 
The Suffocating Sea

 Dead Man's Wharf
 
Blood on the Sand
 
Footsteps on the Shore
 
A Killing Coast

Death Lies Beneath

Undercurrent. 

The next DI Andy Horton will be published in  the UK and Commonwealth on 23 September 2013 and in the USA in March 2014. I'll be posting the cover image, title and blurb soon.

All the above are also available as e books and on Kindle, Kobo and Nook. Some are available as unabridged audio books.

I am also the author of two standalone thrillers:

In Cold Daylight

In For The Kill

You can find lots more information about me, my books and events on my website.

Any queries please contact me via my website or leave a comment here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.