U3A comes up trumps for crime author, Pauline Rowson and DI Andy Horton

Once again the U3A has come up trumps. Over seventy people packed into a hot and stuffy church hall at Locks Heath on Friday 26 July  to hear me talk about how I construct and write my crime novels.

Pauline Rowson talking about crime writing and her crime novels to the members of Locks Heath U3A 26 July 2013

They were a lovely crowd who listened attentively asked some great questions and then I was delighted to sign copies of my DI Andy Horton novels and my two stand alone thrillers, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill

Pauline Rowson explaining how she constructs and creates her crime novels to the members of Locks Heath U3A 26 July 2013

 Writing is a solitary business so it's always good to get out and meet readers and get feedback.  I also enjoy public speaking having done a great deal of it in my career, so it's always a pleasure to be asked to give talks to audiences of any size from ten to hundreds.

Pauline Rowson signing crime novels for members of the audience following her talk to Locks Heath U3A 26 July 2013

 The U3A is a hugely popular movement attracting hundreds of new members across Britain every day.  They are self-help, self-managed lifelong learning co-operatives for older people no longer in full time work, providing opportunities for their members to share learning experiences in a wide range of interest groups and to pursue learning not for qualifications, but for fun. And fun they certainly seem to have.

If you would like to book me to speak to your organization please Contact Me via my website.

For all my speaking engagements for 2013 and 2014 visit the Events Page on my website.

I'll also be appearing at CSI Portsmouth 2013 on 2 November.


Buy Pauline Rowson's Books on Amazon 

 

Or from your local Bookshop

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.