Pauline Rowson talking about crime writing to volunteers of the National Trust

These are the pictures taken from my talk to the volunteers of Southampton and District National Trust. I was talking about the inspiration behind the DI Andy Horton series of crime novels, where I get my ideas from, and how I write the novels.


Crime author Pauline Rowson entertaining the National Trust Volunteers with tales of murder, mystery and mayhem

 I also read a short extract from Footsteps on the Shore, the sixth  in the Horton series.


 
They were a lovely audience.  To see my calendar of events for 2014 and 2015, my talks and appearances, visit my website.



If you would like to book me to  give a talk too your organization please contact me via my website.



Where to buy Pauline Rowson's books

Pauline Rowson's books are available in a number of formats including, hardcover, paperback, large print, audio book and ebook format from all major retailers, independent bookshops and on line.

Also available on Kindle, Kobo and Nook and can be borrowed from libraries within the UK, USA and Commonwealth.

Buy Pauline Rowson's Books on Amazon

Buy Pauline Rowson's books at your local bookshop

Buy Pauline Rowson's books at your local bookshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.