Shiny new bookmarks - what a lot of crime novels

My new bookmarks have arrived showing the front covers of all my crime novels, including the latest DI Andy Horton mystery, Fatal Catch, published 28 September 2015 by Severn House, and the first in my new explosive marine crime series, featuring former marine commando, Art Marvik in Silent Running.



I find it hard to believe that since first being published in 2006 I have now had published fifteen crime novels with the new DI Andy Horton mystery, number twelve in the series, Fatal Catch published on 28 September 2015. My sixteenth crime novel, Dangerous Cargo, the second in the Art Marvik series, will be published by Severn House in Spring 2016.

I've written the first draft of Art Marvik number three and will shortly be doing revisions and edits to the thirteenth of the DI Andy Horton series.

I'm very grateful to my wonderful publisher Severn House and the whole team there for all their continued support. Severn House publish a fantastic range of novels from crime to romance. They publish me in the UK, Commonwealth and the USA.

My crime novels have also been translated in other languages, including some in Polish, Turkish, Indonesian and Chinese. 

They have also been published as unabridged audio books, read by the very talented actor and voice artist Gordon Griffin, and I'm fortunate to have been published in Large Print, hardcover, paperback and ebook format.

In addition, the DI Andy Horton crime series has been optioned for television by one of the UK's top production companies, Lime Pictures, who are seeking to bring the enigmatic, flawed and rugged sailing detective Andy Horton to the television screens.

It was a long and tough journey to get published but I got there in the end and now there is no stopping me.

All my books are available in UK and USA libraries and can be purchased on line or through any bookshop.



 

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.