Pauline Rowson will reveal the secrets of crime writing at Stubbington Library, Hampshire 12 July 2016

I will be revealing the secrets of crime writing at Stubbington Library, Hampshire on July 12th at 6pm where I will be talking about how I plot, research and write my crime novels set in the Solent area on the South Coast of England. If you are in the area do come along and join me.

Pauline Rowson talking to readers at Portchester Library, Hampshire December 2015


Pauline Rowson will be at Stubbington Library, Hampshire Tuesday 12 July 2016 at 6pm. Tickets cost £5.00.

Click here for further information and to book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.