What's on in July 2016 for crime author Pauline Rowson


July sees the publication as an unabridged audio book of Silent Running, the first in the action-packed marine crime series featuring Art Marvik, the troubled former Royal Marine Commando, turned undercover marine investigator for the UK's National Intelligence Marine Squad (NIMS). It has been published as an unabridged audio book by Soundings and is read by Paul Noble.




Nine of my crime novels are now available in audio book format which includes eight in the DI Andy Horton police procedural series.

Silent Running is now available in audio book format on CD and as a download on Amazon and on Audible.  It is also available in paperback, as an ebook and on Amazon Kindle and Kobo, and in Large Print. It can be bought at any bookshop or on line and is also available for loan in UK, USA and Commonwealth Libraries.

Talks


Also in July I will be giving a talk on crime writing and my crime novels to members of Bookham U3A. Always a pleasure talking to U3a groups. My talk is on 4 July and I will post pictures from it on this blog.

I'm also delighted to have been invited to talk to readers at Stubbington Library in Hampshire on Tuesday 12 July. If you live close by then do come along.  Tickets cost £5.00 and are still on sale. I'll be talking about the inspiration behind the DI Andy Horton novels and the Art Marvik marine thriller series, and how I research and plot my crime novels. 

Radio Interview


On 20 July I will be chatting to Chrissie Pollard on Awaaz FM Community Radio about all things criminal - fiction that is. Awaaz Communty Radio is the first Asian and Ethnic community radio station in South Hampshire.

Writing


And in between that I will be busy writing the third Art Marvik crime novel. It's shaping up nicely.

If you wish to be kept up to date with my events, book news and articles on crime writing then you can subscribe to my monthly enewsletter. 

You can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google +,  Goodreads and Linked in



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.