Tickets for Pauline Rowson's talk on the secrets of successful crime writing at Fareham Library

Tickets are  on sale for my talk at Fareham Library on 17 May as part of the Crime Writers' Association National Crime Reading Month. I will be talking about the secrets of successful crime writing and explaining how I plot, research and write my crime novels set on the South Coast of England.  Hope some of you can join me.

Tickets


Fareham Library on 17 May 2019 at 2pm. Tickets from, Fareham Library, Osborn Road, Fareham PO16 7EN Telephone: 0300 555 1387 or book on line



Other library talks

 I'll also be giving a talk at  Totton Library, Southampton on Thursday 20 June at 2pm and Woolston Library, Southampton on 9 July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.