Enthusiastic audience greets crime author Pauline Rowson

What a fabulous  audience at Lockswood Library, Locksheath, Hampshire on Monday 28 October 2019 when I entertained them with tales of murder and mystery and talked about the creation of  my fictional sleuths - DI Andy Horton who appears in fourteen crime novels; Scotland Yard detective, Inspector Alun Ryga my new 1950 set mystery series, and undercover investigator, Art Marvik, who is featured in three of my mystery thrillers.

Lockswood Library Pauline Rowson talking about her crime novels

 
I talked about the inspiration behind my my crime novels set on the South Coast of England and how I research, plot and write them.  
 
 
 

Lockswood Library Pauline Rowson demonstrating her plot lines



Lockswood Library Pauline Rowson showing how she develops her characters

My latest crime novel is the first in my new 1950 set mystery series, DEATH IN THE COVE, introducing Inspector Alun Ryga, published in paperback, e book, Kindle, Kobo and audio book on 26 September 2019.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.