Continuing my nostalgic theme in the absence of giving talks here's one I made earlier!

 Pauline Rowson thrills the audience at Fordingbridge Library- Pre Coronavirus Days!



Pauline Rowson talking to readers at Fordingbridge LibraryThe small country town of Fordingbridge in the New Forest on the banks of the River Avon once famous for its smuggling and the infamous Captain Diamond, the 'Smuggler King', was the location for another crime this time fictional when I  entertained readers at Fordingbridge Library with tales of my fictional crime busting heroes, Inspector Andy Horton and undercover investigator, Art Marvik on Thursday 19 October 2017.

This was three years before Coronavirus and all its consequences reared its ugly and unwelcome head, putting paid to so much of our social interchange including talks like this, although I am delighted that the libraries have re-opened.  So here I am revisiting some of my previous talks and feeling nostalgic.



Read more

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.