A huge turnout at Fleet in Hampshire for murder, mystery and mayhem - ah, those were the days!

 

Large audience greet crime author Pauline Rowson at Fleet U3A, talking about her Solent based crime novels
With my trip down my memory lane of talks and events continuing (owing to the absence of being able to give talks in 2020 because of the Coronavirus pandemic and all social events and gatherings being forbidden) I have fond memories of a stunning audience gathering for my talk at Fleet U3A. Over 130 people packed the auditorium at the Harlington Centre in Fleet, Hampshire on 19 November in 2014 to hear me talk about the inspiration behind my crime novels and hear how I plan, plot and write them.


Read more and see the photographs

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.