Murder in mind at the Women's Institute with Pauline Rowson

Stake WI enraptured audience as Pauline Rowson talks about her crime novels

Murder was on the mind at the Women's Institute in November 2017 at Stakes Women's Institute when I entertained the ladies with tales of my crime novels and my crime busting fictional sleuths, the rugged and flawed sailing Portsmouth  detective, Inspector Andy Horton, and undercover investigator, former Royal Marine Commando, Art Marvik.

I've been looking back over my talks in the absence of being able to give any since March 2020 because of the  Coronavirus pandemic and all its ugly consequences putting paid to social gatherings.  So here I am revisiting some of my previous talks and feeling nostalgic.


Read more and see the photographs

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.