Revealing the secrets of successful writing at Portcheter Library

 

Portchester Library- Book signing, Pauline Rowson signing her crime novelsIn 2016 I was delighted to meet up with fans of my crime novels at Portchester Library, Hampshire, when I took part in the Portchester Literary Festival.

I've been looking back over my talks before Coronavirus and all its consequences reared its ugly and unwelcome head, putting paid to so much of our social interchange including talks like this. So here I am revisiting some of my previous talks and feeling nostalgic.


Read more and see the photos

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.