Crime author Pauline Rowson entertains readers from the USA



Crime author Pauline Rowson talking to Mystery Readers Group USA on their visit to EnglandThis was such a fabulous opportunity for me to entertain a small number of avid crime fiction readers from America on the 9 May 2018 who were on a visit to England taking in many literary places including the area where the popular Inspector Andy Horton police procedural crime novels are set - Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight. 
 
I was delighted to talk to them about how I research and write my crime novels, which are all set against the backdrop of the sea, primarily on the south coast of England.
 
I am hoping that public talks will resume shortly with the lifting of lock down restrictions in Britain, caused by the Coronavirus pandemic. My first talk since lock down to a LIVE audience is booked for 27 July 2021 when I will be talking about how I write my crime novels to Portsmouth U3A. Yippee!

Read more and see the photographs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.