Questions, Suggestions, Feedback - Do get in touch

 


Pauline Rowson invites any questionsFrom time to time I get lovely emails from readers and from my newsletter subscribers and I am very grateful for them.  It is always great to hear from readers, so do keep them coming.

There are lots of articles and information about my books and characters on my website but if you have a suggestion for an article you'd like me to pen, or a question you'd like to ask about my books, my characters, plots, research or  writing then do let me know. 
 

Book Reviews


If you can spare time to leave a review on the relevant websites about any of my books I'd be very grateful as they all help to introduce my novels to new readers.
 

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.