New Video Uploaded




I often get asked where do your ideas come from? Well, in this new video I talk about the inspiration behind my fast-paced crime/thriller novel, In Cold Daylight and I read the prologue.


In Cold Daylight

Was fire fighter, Jack Bartholomew's death an accident or arson? Who is determined to stop him from discovering the truth behind the cancer deaths of so many fire fighters from one watch? His closest friend, marine artist, Adam Greene, is forced to take up the quest. His mission to get to the truth no matter what the cost, even if it means his life.



Here I am with the fire fighters from Red Watch, Southsea, my husband's former watch. The inspiration behind In Cold Daylight. A great bunch of guys.

I hope you enjoy watching this new video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.