A busy Autumn ahead

It's official, Autumn is here (according to the Metrological office in Great Britain) and it's shaping up to be a lively time with several book signings and talks lined up, as well as the release of The Suffocating Sea (an Inspector Horton Marine Mystery) in Large Print and news when the NEW Andy Horton crime novel, Blood Upon The Sand, will be published.


September kicks off with a trip to the north of England where I will be giving talks at Newcastle Library and North Shields Library on 29 September. Then it's off to North Yorkshire to join fellow crime writers, Ruth Rendell, Ian Rankin and Peter Robinson at the Richmond Walking and Book Festival where I will be talking at a lunch on 30 September.

In October I'll be at Portsmouth Library on the 15th, then it's Lee-on-the-Solent Library on 4 November and Southampton on 17 November where I will be guest speaker at a lunch in aid of Wessex Cancer Trust.

I've also got some events booked for 2010.  You can see all my events here, and on my official web site And, of course, I'll keep you updated with new book releases and more.
Hope to meet some of you on my travels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.