I donated some of my crime novels to Oxfam BookFest

I was at the Oxfam Book Shop in Fareham, Hampshire on Saturday donating a clutch of my crime novels to the charity, doing my small part to help raise money as part of Oxfam's Bookfest. Oxfam Bookfest runs from 3 July to 17 July and last year raised £500,000 for the charity from events held across the UK.

I met some of the volunteer staff and the manager Christine Chapman (right) at the small shop in Fareham, who all made me very welcome.

I signed copies of my crime novels, In Cold Daylight, In For The Kill and the first in the Inspector Andy Horton marine mystery series, the police procedural, Tide of Death.



I was delighted to meet and talk to customers and to see the shop a hub of activity. Thank you Oxfam, Fareham for inviting me and I hope that my small donation helps in some small way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.