Joy, oh Joy! Thank you Waitrose!

There is a Waitrose far away within a city wall where the dear manager has decided to stock my latest marine mystery, In For The Kill. Actually, I don't know whether it is within a city wall, because I don't know which Waitrose has boldly gone where no supermarket has been before. Gardners, the book wholesalers, who handle the Waitrose account, told me one store had ordered In For The Kill. It isn't my local Waitrose, there are three, (just shows what an affluent area I live in) but then there are hundreds of Tescos, both major and minor, and an outbreak of Aldis, Somerfields et al. So if any Waitrose shopper out there comes across In For The Kill in their local store, I'd be very grateful if you'd let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.