Happy Christmas from Pauline Rowson

After Christmas and before the New Year I'll be posting a couple of videos that take a look back at the highlights of 2014 - the latest DI Andy Horton novel published, Shroud of Evil, the release of other DI Horton crime novels in different formats, the radio interviews, talks, other events and the exciting news that Severn House are to publish the first in a brand new crime series, featuring former marine commando, special boat services officer, Art Marvik in Silent Running.

There is lots of news to come in 2015 and I look forward to sharing this with you. 

If you'd like to be kept up to date with my book news, events, videos and writing articles then either check back here regularly or you can subscribe to my newsletter.
 




Wishing all my readers, my publisher Severn House, and everyone who has supported me throughout 2014 and over the years a very Happy Christmas. Have a safe one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.