Talking about the inspiration behind my crime novels to a Southampton audience

I was very pleased to be asked to speak about my crime novels to members of Southampton NHS Retirement Fellowship on Thursday 17 September. Over sixty members attended and they listened attentively as I talked about the inspiration behind the DI Andy Horton and Art Marvik crime novels, and I explained how I plot research and write them.




Pauline Rowson entertaining crowd at Southampton, talking about her crime novels

Following my talk there was, as usual, a lively Q & A session followed by a book signing.



Pauline Rowson explaining how she writes her crime novels to members of Southampton NHS Retirement Fellowship

I always enjoy speaking to audiences about crime writing and it's great to meet DI Andy Horton fans and introduce my novels and my new hero on the block, former marine commando, Art Marvik, who is introduced in Silent Running, to new readers.




Pauline Rowson showing her plotlines and workings out to members of Southampton NHS Retirement Fellowship


My thanks to Southampton Retirement Fellowship for inviting me to speak.


Fatal Catch, DI Andy Horton 12, is published by Severn House in hardcover in the UK on 28 September.  It will be released as an e book and on Kindle from 20 December 2015 and published in hardcover in the USA in January 2016.






Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.