Hayling Library Grand Re-Opening 27 July

I'm delighted to have been asked to help celebrate my local library's grand re-opening on 27 July at 4pm.

Hayling Library is in the process of undergoing a major refit and I know it has been missed by many people since it closed on 30 May. However, I am sure the wait will be worthwhile as we will have new shelving, new furniture, a much needed new community room and MORE books - 300 to be precise, great news.

The makeover at Hayling Library (and nearby Havant and West Leigh) has been made possible after Hampshire County Council won lottery funding. The Library at Waterlooville is also due a re-fit.

I have been asked to be present at the re-opening ceremony on 27 July which takes place at 4pm and the celebrations will then continue into the evening until 7pm. So I will be at the library for a while to sign books and to talk to anyone about my marine mystery crime novels which are set in the Solent area. I'll also be happy to answer questions and provide advice to any budding writers. So if you're in the area do come along.

http://www3.hants.gov.uk/library/library-finder/hayling-library/hayling-library-map.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.