Happy Christmas


As 2009 draws to a close I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed to my success as a crime writer, not least the wonderful people who have bought my novels, or borrowed them from the libraries, and those who have been kind enough to tell me how much they have enjoyed reading or listening to them.

I would certainly like to thank my publisher, Severn House, for their continued support and belief in me, so much so that they are publishing the new DI Andy Horton crime novel, ‘Blood on the Sand’ in February 2010 and the trade paperback of ‘Dead Man’s Wharf’ in the same month.

I have met some interesting and lovely people during the year at my talks and I'd also like to say a big 'thank you' to all library staff both in the UK and the USA for their continued support.

At the risk of this ending up sounding like an Oscar Award acceptance speech I'd better sign off now with my sincere wishes to you for a Merry Christmas, a happy holiday and a healthy, peaceful and prosperous 2010.



PS. There'll be more blog posts to follow yet in 2009.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.