Radio interview tomorrow on Express FM and a meeting to discuss this year's CSI Portsmouth event where crime fact meets crime fiction

Tomorrow I will be on Express FM (93.7FM) at 1.30pm on the Terry In The Afternoon Show which runs Monday toThursday 1pm to 4pm, talking about the Young Crime Writers Competition and urging young people under the age of 18 to get their entries in.  The closing date is 18 February, so not long now to write a short crime story of 1,000 words or under.  There are more details about the competition on my web site and a handy checklist on How to write a crime story.

I'll also be at a meeting in the morning with a representative from Portsmouth Library and the owners of The Hayling Island Bookshop talking about the programme for this years CSI Portsmouth event which has been pencilled in for Saturday 5 November.  Last year's event was a huge success and thoroughly enjoyable  and the theme will continue this year where crime fact meets crime fiction. You can read details of last year's events here on this blog or visit my web site to see more information and photographs from last year's event. I'm sure we're going to have some great crime writers and experts lined up for an entertaining day.

Today I'll be continuing with writing the seventh in the DI Andy Horton marine mystery series. It's been tricky writing, now I'm coming to the ending and it might change yet.

P.S. Went on the crime map yesterday, couldn't resist it any longer to check out the crime in the area where I live and where my crime novels are set. I think it's going to turn into rather compulsive viewing, probably for all the wrong reasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.