Great display of my crime novels in Waterstones - popped in and did a quick book signing

Pauline Rowson's crime novels in WaterstonesI popped into Waterstones in Newport on the Isle of Wight on Tuesday to sign copies of my crime novels including the new DI Andy Horton, A Killing Coast, recently published in hardcover by Severn House.

There is a big display of my crime novels in Waterstones including all the novels in the DI Horton series and my thrillers, one of which In For The Kill is set on the Isle of Wight.

I'm hoping to give a talk about my marine mystery crime novels featuring the rugged and flawed DI Andy Horton at the Waterstones Newport branch in May 2012. More details to follow.

Out of the DI Horton crime novels, Blood on the Sand is set on the Island and the new DI Horton, A Killing Coast is party set there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.