What's on in May for Pauline Rowson author of the DI Horton marine mystery crime novels

May is going to be a busy month not only will I be writing the ninth in the DI Andy Horton crime series but I'll also be giving a couple of talks..

May also sees the publication in hardcover in the USA of the seventh in the DI Andy Horton series  A Killing Coast  which was published in the UK in January 2012.





Like my other crime and thriller novels this is set in the Solent area on the South Coast of England, the Isle of Wight and Portsmouth.
 
On 9 May, I'll be guest speaker at the Basingstoke and Old Basing U3A which I'm really looking forward to.
 
 
I'm also looking forward to appearing at Waterstones Newport, Isle of Wight on 15 May, where I'll be talking about my DI Horton marine mystery crime novels and my thrillers after which I'll be signing copies of my books. The event begins at 6.30pm and tickets cost £3.00  refundable against the purchase of one of my novels. Tickets from 118 High Street, Newport PO30 1TP Telephone: 01983 527 927e mail: manager@isleofwight.waterstones.com

Then on 17 May I'll be interviewed on Angel Radio at 91.5 fm or you can tune in via their website.
On May 25 I'll be appearing at Crimefest 2012 at the Royal Marriott Hotel, Bristol.
I was delighted that my crime novel, the sixth in the DI Andy Horton crime series, Footsteps on the Shore was longlisted for the eDUNNIT AWARD at CrimeFest 2012. 


CrimeFest is a convention for people who like to read an occasional crime novel as well as for die-hard fanatics. First organised in June 2008, CrimeFest is now one of the most popular dates in the crime fiction calendar. The annual convention draws top crime novelists, readers, editors, publishers and reviewers from around the world.

On Friday 25 May I'll be taking part in a lively panel debate between 9am and 9.50am at the Royal Marriott Hotel, Bristol. There will be plenty of time for questions, followed by a book signing.
If you would like me to be a guest speaker at your event please Contact Us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.