It's been a weekend of writing- working on the ending of DI Horton (9)

In fact it's been more than a weekend of writing because for much of the holiday week in Britain I have been busy working on the final chapters of the next DI Horton crime novel, number nine in the series.

It's always a race to get those final chapters bashed out onto the computer, with lots going around in my head and the desire to set it down as fast as I can before it escapes me. Once the bare bones are there I can then go back over those final chapters and hone them. I didn't manage to get the very final chapter written last night but I will have finished it by the end of today. After that I will be starting on the revisions making sure that all the loose ends tie up  and it is as perfect as I can get it before it is sent to my editor at Severn House.

Meanwhile for DI Horton fans, A Killing Coast, number seven in the series was published in January and Death Lies Beneath, number eight in the series is being published in July in the UK and in November in the USA.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.