The Chinese Detective - Anyone speak Chinese?




冰冷的日光My agent in China has e mailed me the links to Amazon.cn to two of my crime novels that have been published in China, Tide of Death, the first in the DI Horton series, and In Cold Daylight, one my thrillers.

It's quite exciting seeing them for sale on Amazon in China, though I haven't got a clue what it says. Maybe it's best I don't know.

The rest of the DI Horton series has been bought by a different publisher in China and those novels will be published in 2012 and 2013.

 For anyone who speaks Chinese here is the link.

 死亡之潮



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.