Crime author Pauline Rowson entertains audiences in Newcastle and Hartlepool



I'm back from a very successful mini tour of the North East of England where I was invited to give two talks. 

Pauline Rowson at Newcastle City Library

Pauline Rowson at Seaton Carew Library, Hartlepool
This is the third time in three years that I have given talks to readers in the North East of England and I shall once again be in the area in April 2013 taking part in CSI Gateshead at Gateshead Library, a mini version of CSI Portsmouth, which I help to organise every year as part of Portsmouth BookFest, where crime fiction meets crime fact with crime authors and crime experts taking part in panel debates.

On Monday 12 November I was speaking at Newcastle City Library and on Tuesday 13 November I was at Seaton Carew Library, Hartlepool giving a talk as part of Hartlepool Borough Library twenty first anniversary celebrations. The audience at both events were as delightful as ever and I was thrilled to meet so many DI Andy Horton fans and to also introduce my crime and thriller novels to some new readers.

 


Pauline Rowson explaining how she writes her crime novels
My thanks to both Newcastle and Hartlepool Library Services for organising the events and to all library staff for the fantastic and highly worthwhile service they provide to the community, without the library service it would be a very barren landscape.

Reading the prologue to In Cold Daylight, a thriller novel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.