Crime author on location research in London

While I was in London recently attending the London Book Fair I popped along to New Scotland Yard to do a bit of research for a crime novel I'm working on, not a DI Andy Horton novel, although there is no reason why he shouldn't visit New Scotland Yard,  but a new series with a new character which I am hoping will develop into a three part crime series (at least) but who knows it's early days yet.



I'm always on the look out for locations to use in my crime novels which are set around the South Coast of England in the Solent area, Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight. In Cold Daylight one of my thrillers is partly set in London and In For The Kill another thriller is set in the Solent but also in Guernsey.

Looking down the Thames to the MI5, MI6 building

 

Crossing to the Houses of Parliament

 The new crime novel I am working on opens in London and is also set in Guernsey further than that I haven't got yet except to say I did a lot of character development on the train on the way home from the London Book Fair last Monday.

Meanwhile I am, of course, writing  DI Andy Horton mystery crime novel number eleven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.