Events, talks and book news in June for Pauline Rowson

June is a busy month for me with some lovely events lined up and time to continue with writing the next in the DI Andy Horton series, number eleven.

It is also the Crime Writers' Association, Crime Writing Month which celebrates the crime fiction genre with lots of events happening around the UK.

In June I have talks lined up to two U3A groups, and to audiences at Waterlooville and Wokingham Libraries. 

On 5 June at 2pm  I will be talking about my DI Andy Horton marine mystery crime novels to the Test Valley U3A at Stockbridge, Hampshire and on  21 June to the Emsworth U3A  at 10am.

Pauline Rowson at Chandlers Ford U3A May 2013

U3As are self-help, self-managed lifelong learning co-operatives for older people no longer in full time work, providing opportunities for their members to share learning experiences in a wide range of interest groups and to pursue learning not for qualifications, but for fun. I'm looking forward to giving both talks and meeting lots of new and interesting people.

Then on 25 June I will be helping Waterlooville Library celebrate its 40th anniversary by appearing on a crime fiction panel with Fergus McNeil  for what promises to be a lively evening’s entertainment. Tickets cost £5 available from Waterlooville Library or via the ticket line on 023 92252608.

Next up is a talk I will be giving at Wokingham Library at 6.30pm on 27 June. I'll be talking about how I research, plot and write my crime novels and the inspiration for the DI Andy Horton series of mysteries set in the Solent area on the South Coast of England.

More details and tickets can be purchased from Wokingham Library, Denmark Street, Wokingham,  Berkshire  RG40 2BB  Tickets cost £3.00 Refreshments are provided. Call 0118 978 1368 or e mail libraries@wokingham.gov.uk

Also in June I will continue to write the next in the DI Andy Horton series, number eleven.


Plenty to keep me busy and also a hectic July  to follow.  For all my events visit Events on this website.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.