Pauline Rowson to talk to U3A members about her crime fiction and DI Horton novels

I'm looking forward to giving a talk today (Monday 20 May) about my crime writing and crime novels to members of the Chandlers Ford U 3A, near Southampton. I hope to post some photographs from the event on here during the week.

U3As are self-help, self-managed lifelong learning co-operatives for older people no longer in full time work, providing opportunities for their members to share learning experiences in a wide range of interest groups and to pursue learning not for qualifications, but for fun.

I enjoy public speaking having done a great deal of it in my career in marketing and training. Now I am fortunate to be able to spend my working days pursuing something I love doing and that is writing crime fiction punctuated by entertaining audiences with talks about all aspects of writing, including what inspires me, where I get my ideas from, how I develop those ideas into plots, developing characters and of course following the exploits of DI Andy Horton, my rugged and flawed detective.

Undercurrent the latest in the DI Horton series was published this year and is available in hardcover and as an e book on all e readers including Kindle, Kobo and Nook.

The next DI Andy Horton will be published in September and I'm currently writing number eleven in the series.

You can see all my crime novels on my official website and all my forthcoming events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.