South Wales book tour for crime author Pauline Rowson

At the beginning of October I will be visiting four libraries in South Wales to talk about crime writing, my crime novels and the inspiration behind the DI Andy Horton mystery series set in the Solent on the South Coast of England.  Here is the programme of talks with links to the libraries for tickets. I hope some of you will be able to join me there.

I'll be speaking at the following libraries in Wales:

Caerphilly - Wednesday 2 October at 2pm
Abertridwr Library
Aberfawr Road
Abertridwr
CF83 4EJ
For tickets and further information telephone 029 20 830790 or e mail libabert@caerphilly.gov.uk

Swansea - Wednesday 2 October at 7pm
Pontarddulais Library
St Michael's Avenue
Pontarddulais
Swansea
SA4 8TE
For tickets and further information telephone 01792 882822 or e mail pontarddulais.library@swansea.gov.uk

Thursday 3 October at 2pm
Pyle Life Centre
Helig Fan, Kenfig Hill,
Bridgend
CF33 6BS ‎
Tickets available from Bridgend Library 01656) 754800 or e mai blis@bridgend.gov.uk

Thursday 3 October at 6.30pm
Neath Library
Victoria Gardens,
Neath
SA11 3BA

For tickets and more information telephone (01639) 644604/635017 or email Neath.library@npt.gov.uk


For all my events and speaking engagements for 2013 and 2014 please visit my website.


If you  would like to book me for a talk to your organisation please contact me via my website.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.