A week of radio interviews for Pauline Rowson and DI Andy Horton

Last week I was invited onto two more more radio stations  to talk about my crime novels following my appearance on the Julian Clegg Breakfast Show on BBC Radio Solent on 14 October.



Pauline Rowson with Julian Clegg

 



On Thursday 24 October at 11am I was delighted to be Tony Smith's guest on Angel Radio, talking about the latest in the DI Andy Horton series, Death Surge, which has been published by Severn House in hardcover in the UK and Commonwealth. It will be published in the USA on 1 January 2014 when it will also be released as an e book.

I've been interviewed by Tony Smith before and these interviews have been re-edited and posted on my You Tube Channel.  You will also be able to listen to this latest interview soon both here and on You Tube, and I'll post a blog entry saying when it is live.



Pauline Rowson with Tony Smith, Angel Radio




Next up on Thursday 24 October between 8pm and 9pm I was the  special guest on the Chris Pearce Show on Express FM. We had plenty of time to talk about the DI Andy Horton series, the inspiration behind the Horton crime novels and the latest in the series of mysteries, Death Surge.  





Pauline Rowson on air with Chris Pearce, Express FM


All the DI Andy Horton novels and my thrillers are set against the back drop of the sea, in the Solent area, on the South Coast of England.

It was a good interview despite a few technical hitches which meant Chris couldn't talk to his two other guests on the telephone, so lots more time for me to talk about the DI Horton series and my flawed and rugged detective!






Pauline Rowson with June

I enjoyed talking to Chris and his listeners and the two invited listeners in the studio, June and Steve, both crime fiction fans.



Buy Death Surge ( DI Andy Horton 10)

Buy Pauline Rowson's Books on Amazon

Buy from your local bookshop

Buy Pauline Rowson's books at your local bookshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.