Crime author Pauline Rowson - Crime Readers Association (CRA) on choosing characters names

Some time ago I wrote an article for my website blog on how I choose names for the characters in my crime novels. This article is now published on the Crime Readers Association website ( as well as on my own.)

The Crime Readers Association (CRA) is part of the Crime Writers' Association (CWA) of which I am a member.  The CWA celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2013. Membership of the CWA is open to writers of crime fiction or non fiction who are published by a bona fide publisher, at the discretion of the committee.

The CRA was set up in 2012 by members of the Crime Writers’ Association. It is dedicated to bringing readers the best of crime writing as well as news and tips from top authors. Members of the CRA receive a weekly newsletter as well as an edition of our monthly magazine – Case Files.  More on their website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.