The year ahead for Pauline Rowson author of the DI Andy Horton Crime Series

So what will 2014 bring?  One can never say for certain but there is lots planned on the crime writing front with new DI Andy Horton novels published and lots of talks and public appearances

Here is a summary of some of the forthcoming highlights for me for 2014.



Events

The year kicks off with a talk to a U3A group tomorrow on 8 January to the Monks Brook U3A at Chandlers Ford, near Southampton.  This is followed by a  radio interview on BBC Radio Solent on the Julian Clegg programme on 15 January.

The talk is the first of many throughout 2014.  It's always enjoyable to meet readers and to give talks to audiences about how I write my crime novels. Throughout the year I'll be giving talks to U3A groups, Women's Institutes, Professional Clubs, Libraries and other organizations.  I'll also be appearing at CrimeFest in Bristol in May, at CSI Winchester in March and then at the annual CSI Portsmouth, which I help to organize, in November.

You can see all my events  on my website and I will be adding new engagements as they are booked. If you would like to book me to speak to your organization please contact me.

You can also view numerous videos of my talks and my books on my You Tube Channel and on my website.

DI Andy Horton crime series

On 1 January the latest in the DI Andy Horton series, Death Surge, was published in America.  It is already published in the UK and Commonwealth.  It is now also available as an e book.


DI Andy Horton Crime Novel - tenth in the series, set against the backdrop of the sea on the South Coast of England

 Then on 27 February, Death Lies Beneath, the eighth in the series will be published in paperback and will also be released as an unabridged audio book, read by the very talented actor, Gordon Griffin.


DI Andy Horton Crime Novel - eighth in the series, set against the backdrop of the sea in the Solent area on the South Coast of England

 In April 2014 the NEW DI Andy Horton, number eleven in the series, Shroud of Evil,will be published.  More details on this to come.

I also aim to finish writing the current DI Andy Horton crime novel which is number twelve in the Horton series. The first draft is already completed and I am well on the way with the second draft.  My deadline for completion is the end of March 2014.

In addition, I am working on the first in a new series, featuring a brand new hero, and will complete this novel by September while also continuing with the next DI Andy Horton.

So plenty happening in 2014.

Here's wishing everyone a very Happy New Year and a healthy and peaceful 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.