2014 a busy year for talks for crime author Pauline Rowson

2014 has been a busy year for speaking engagements and I've enjoyed every single one of them. I've met some lovely people over the year at the talks I've given at libraries, U3As, Women's Institutes, retired professional clubs and voluntary organizations.  Here is a snap shot of the talks I've given.



.



I'd like to thank those who helped to organize my talks, the audience for coming along and listening to me, and those who bought my crime novels.

2015 is shaping up to be another busy year of talks, you can see these listed on the events page, and I'm looking forward to introducing my crime novels to new readers and meeting up with many of my fans. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.