Pauline Rowson's crime novels prove big hit with library readers

I am thrilled to announce that my marine mystery crime novels are proving to be a hit with UK library readers as the latest figures on borrowing from UK public libraries show them having been loaned out over 50,000 times in 2014.

I'd like to thank readers who have borrowed my books from libraries across the UK.  I'm very honoured and delighted that my crime novels are giving a lot of people so much pleasure.  I'd also like to thank all those readers in the USA and Commonwealth who borrow my books from the libraries there. I don't have any figures for these but judging from the e mails I receive from readers I know they are enjoyed, which is great.

There are currently eleven in the DI Andy Horton series, the twelfth, Fatal Catch, will be published by Severn House in September 2015

I'm also the author of two standalone crime thrillers, one of which In Cold Daylight was voted by the public as the third most popular read for World Book Day 2008, and my new marine crime novel introducing former marine commando, special boat services officer Art Marvik, Silent Running, is being published by Severn House in March 2015. 

My novels are set against the back drop of the sea in the Solent area on the South Coast of England.

As well as being available for loan in libraries they are also on sale in both printed and e book format and many are also available in large print and as audio books. Many of them have been published into several languages.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.